Head to Old Town Fort Collins this Friday, February 1st from 6-9pm for the First Friday Gallery Walk. Galleries stay open late for a fun night engaging local artists and their work. This monthly self-guided tour of the Fort Collins art scene is a great, affordable date night in our city with many galleries offering complimentary refreshments, changing exhibits, and artist meet-and-greets.
Don’t know where to start? We recommend Trimble Court Artisans (directly across from the Grey Rock Realty office in Old Town Square’s Trimble Court Alley). Trimble Court Artisans is a local artist co-op whose members share the responsibility of running and staffing the storefront. With approximately 50 different artists featured, this little shop has something for everyone–paintings, glass, pottery, jewelry, woodwork, fiber arts and more. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, this is the perfect stop for a great gift.
This Friday, Trimble Court Artisans is featuring local metal smith Amber Van Ausdell of Loot Box Jewelry in a Sweetheart Trunk Show. While you’re perusing Van Ausdell’s gorgeous, hand-crafted rings, necklaces, and earrings, be sure to check out the works of other talented artists in the shop. Some of our personal favorites: hand-blown art glass by Dottie Boscamp of Glass Rocks & functional stoneware by Allie Ogg.
Below is a list of galleries participating in the Fort Collins First Friday Gallery Walk:
- AANC-COCOA – 148 W Oak Street, Suite D
- ART LAB FORT COLLINS – 239 Linden Street
- ART ON MOUNTAIN – 102 W Mountain Avenue
- BAS BLEU THEATRE, GALLERY BLEU – 401 Pine Street
- CACHE BANK & TRUST – 100 S College Avenue
- CANYON SPIRIT GALLERY – 246 Pine Street
- CENTENNIAL GALLERIES – 233 Linden Street
- THE CENTER FOR FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY – 400 N College Street
- COCO ARTIST STUDIO – 11 Old Town Square, Suite 121A
- THE FINE ART & FRAME COMPANY – 119 W Oak Street
- FORT COLLINS MUSEUM OF ART – 201 S College Avenue
- GLOBAL VILLAGE MUSEUM – 200 W Mountain Avenue, Suite C
- ILLUSTRATED LIGHT GALLERY – 1 Old Town Square, Suite 103
- JUICED ON IMAGINATION – 115 N College Avenue, Suite 220
- THE LINCOLN CENTER – 417 W Magnolia Street
- OLD TOWN ART & FRAMERY – 173 N College Avenue
- OPIATE GALLERY – 237 Linden Street
- POUDRE STUDIO ARTISTS & GALLERIES – 406 N College Avenue
- RENDITION GALLERY – 251 Jefferson Street
- SMOKESTACK POTTERY – 119 E Lincoln Avenue
- STUDIO TIME – 325 E Mulberry Street
- TRIMBLE COURT ARTISANS – 118 Trimble Court
- WADOO – 200 S College Avenue
While your out and about, stop by the Grey Rock Realty office in Old Town Square (right across from Trimble Court Artisans). Whether you’re looking sell your current home, peruse local Fort Collins homes for sale, or simply want an update on the Fort Collins real estate market, we are here to help!